Links

Links back are appreciated. If you want your PSP hacking site linked here, contact me.

Also see:
Wii Component Cables

Wii Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks


Website Screenshot Thumbnails provided by WebShotsPro.com

Archives

LiquidIce's PSP Go Hacks

PSP Hacks, PSP Go Hacks, News, and Info. Find out about PSP Hacks and tricks such as: Converting video to PSP format. Running homebrew software. Compile PSP Linux. PSP Home Control. PSP Swap Trick. PSP Web Browsers. PSP WiFi Functionality. PSP controlled car

Sony PSP




Powered by Blogger


Starcraft 2 Cheats

Check out this Starcraft 2 Cheats Video
PSP Topsite Links

PSP Top Sites

Vote on the PSP Top 200
PSP Top 200 - Games, Videos, 

Wallpapers, Files, Hacks, Homebrew









Monday, April 18, 2005

Control Winamp from your PSP

I found a neat little program called BrowseAmp. You install it on your PC and it creates a mini web server. When you access the webserver through a browser it generates an HTML page that has special links that control the winamp player running on your PC.

Use your favorite Wipeout Browser Portal, and surf over the the IP address of your PC and you will be controlling the music coming out of your PC's speakers in no time!

Now someone just needs to come out with a cool skin that is formatted to the right size for the PSP screen. Download it at:
http://www.browseamp.com/

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think this could be possible with a program like iTunes???

you can reach me at bansebe@hotmail.com, thanks dude.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, i have a question. I have tried to set up this but everytime i go to that address on my comp it says it cant be displayed. Plz send me the exact links to EVERYTHING i need.. email is ghent@earthlinG.NEt THX man

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not have wipeout pure yet, so i cannot do this "controlling of winamp yet". since i figured that psp could use the network to access winamp on my other computers, i figured one computer could controll another one. when i tried this (by going to http:/localhost when once computer had winamp open, and i was on the other) it said it could not be found. is there a way to controll another computer with this? I am thinking i may need to create a network, but i am not good at those sort of things. If you could answer my question i would greatly appreciate it. You can contact me at bobjoebillybo@gmail.com

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear liquid ice,
check this out its a keyboard for psp would it work? http://www.gameseek.co.uk/productdetail/PSPfhyaqce6he5x223r/

3:35 PM  
Blogger LiquidIce said...

The keyboard would need to have a driver on the PSP. Currently no games support it, so it is unknown how to create a USB driver, or load one into memory to connect the keyboard into the software. Once a driver is created the game/homebrew app has to be modified to support this keyboard driver. Once those blocks are put into place, we will be able to type on our PSPs with ease.

The first step is Logic 3 releasing the product so people can begin to tinker with it. They also may have already worked it out with Sony to include a keyboard driver in one of the next firmware releases so apps such as the web browser can use it.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..Can anybody help me? I'm trying to attempt this through a wireless router and when i go to enter my address on my psp browser I get an error message that says "Communication with the server failed.(8001006F)." So I was assuming that it couldn't access my computer because of the router. If anybody could help I'd be thankful. My email is Nissanskyline23@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous psphacks