Links

Links back are appreciated. If you want your PSP hacking site linked here, contact me.

Also see:
Wii Component Cables

Wii Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks


Website Screenshot Thumbnails provided by WebShotsPro.com

Archives

LiquidIce's PSP Go Hacks

PSP Hacks, PSP Go Hacks, News, and Info. Find out about PSP Hacks and tricks such as: Converting video to PSP format. Running homebrew software. Compile PSP Linux. PSP Home Control. PSP Swap Trick. PSP Web Browsers. PSP WiFi Functionality. PSP controlled car

Sony PSP




Powered by Blogger


Starcraft 2 Cheats

Check out this Starcraft 2 Cheats Video
PSP Topsite Links

PSP Top Sites

Vote on the PSP Top 200
PSP Top 200 - Games, Videos, 

Wallpapers, Files, Hacks, Homebrew









Friday, November 17, 2006

PS3 to PSP Sync - Use PSP to control PS3

I'm looking for someone who has a PS3 and a PSP to test something for me. If you have it please contact me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barts said...

Hey,

Just stumbled upon your blog. Nice and technical - but too rarely updated. It was nice to read your post about firmware 1.50 hacked... piece of history, but how important...

Update more often!

Cheers,

Barts

11:58 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Did you ever get anyone to respond? I got my PS3 and PSP here and I want to mess around with the two. If you are still in need let me know

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have both a PSP and a PS3 but I'm not that greatest at technical stuff but I'd love to help. I just wanna make sure it won't screw up my PS3.

I'm on AIM alot. eviljackasschild is my screenname. Just email me to let me know: eviljackasschild@yahoo.com

5:54 PM  
Blogger VanNasty said...

I got a psp and ps3 as well

mrcarl81@gmail.com

12:46 PM  
Blogger VanNasty said...

hey i'm available too. mrcarl81 at gmail

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous psphacks