Links

Links back are appreciated. If you want your PSP hacking site linked here, contact me.

Also see:
Wii Component Cables

Wii Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks


Website Screenshot Thumbnails provided by WebShotsPro.com

Archives

LiquidIce's PSP Go Hacks

PSP Hacks, PSP Go Hacks, News, and Info. Find out about PSP Hacks and tricks such as: Converting video to PSP format. Running homebrew software. Compile PSP Linux. PSP Home Control. PSP Swap Trick. PSP Web Browsers. PSP WiFi Functionality. PSP controlled car

Sony PSP




Powered by Blogger


Starcraft 2 Cheats

Check out this Starcraft 2 Cheats Video
PSP Topsite Links

PSP Top Sites

Vote on the PSP Top 200
PSP Top 200 - Games, Videos, 

Wallpapers, Files, Hacks, Homebrew









Monday, April 18, 2005

Create your own spoofed DNS server for Wipeout

MooPS is a DNS/Web server that you run on your computer. It automatically forwards ingame.scea.com to the url of your choice.

PSP DNS Server Hack 1

     

PSP DNS Server Hack 2


Using MooPS, you have total control over your PSP browsing experience. After MooPS is installed you need to setup the server settings. Select the IP address you want Moops to listen on, then give it a redirect address to send your PSP to a different URL. Stat up your PSP and edit your DNS server settings to the IP address of your computer.

Thats it, click OK to save the settings.

Click 'Server' --> 'Start'

If everything is OK, you should see the following:

OK: Spoof Server
OK: DNS Server
OK: WEB Server
All services running: 4/19/2005 04:20:00 PM

Download MooPS Now
and be sure to read the readme.txt

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think this could be possible with a program like iTunes???

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do i need that funky box in order to use my PSP as a remote? Or can i take my PSP to skool or the shopping mall and just start turning TV's on?

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you explain why MooPS wants to overwrite files used by Microsoft Anti-Spyware?

No offense, but as a cautious user, I can't help but wonder. Needless to say, I stopped the installation until I can be sure this isn't some kind of trojan or phishing program.

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect it has something to do with the MSI installer. I did not intentionally put any malicious code into MooPS. But I am looking into it, visit the forums at www.psp411.com for further updates.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moobar: Thanks for MooPS! Unfortunately, I have a Japanese PSP and Japanese Wipeout Pure and the SCEA URL is different! Any chance of allowing users to choose a URL other than ingame.scea.com?

Thanks!
-drin

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Japanese PSP User: I cant really allow the user to customize the URL because I currently have a set DNS template response. I'll look into it though. What domain name and full path does the JPSP look for? If you'd like to help me with this, contact me via email, my email is included in the readme with MooPS.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work! I downloaded MooPS and gave it a go cept I couldn't get it to work - now I know why... I have a jap PSP with jap Wipeout as well.

Instead of ingame.scea.com, the japanese version accesses scej-online.jp

The hostnames you need to redirect appear to be :
wipeoutpurepsp.scej-online.jp
www.scej-online.jp

On a side note - I used to be able to use Fujimax's portal site with Primary DNS server set to 67.171.70.72 on the PSP. Now it does not work. Anyone have any idea if Fujimax changed something?

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason moops will run fine for about 1-2 min. then i get errors like
"DNS: 127.0.0.1:4669,www.google.com,A,IN
ERR: Unable to forward, discarding
DNS: 127.0.0.1:4672,www.securiteam.com,A,IN
ERR: Unable to forward, discarding
DNS: 127.0.0.1:4677,pagead2.googlesyndication.com,A,IN
ERR: Unable to forward, discarding
DNS: 127.0.0.1:4680,www.securiteinfo.com,A,IN
ERR: Unable to forward, discarding"

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would MooPS qualify as a DNS server? My ISP does not allow its users to run DNS servers, and I don't want my account deactivated just because I was running MooPS...

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i download moops but then when i try opening it it wont open

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you post a step by step guide to getting this to work. It would help sssssssooooooooo much thanks.

I haven't bought Wipeout pure yet but which nationality game should I buy.

I would also like to use fugimax more than my own because I think it looks a bit better. Thanks

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, It seems that the MOOps i snot there for download anymore? How is it doing so far? I am reading with interest and would like to know more about? Is there anyway I could contact you?

regards,

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i have a white japanese psp and i cant undestand ANYTHING you guys are saying with all theses letters beside each other like dns scea url the list is endless BUT THERE NOT WORDS AND DONT MAKE ANY SENCE
all i want to know is how do i use my psp as a home remote IN ENGLISH

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous psphacks