Tuesday, June 28, 2005
PSP Wifi Hacked
PspPet has released source code and EBOOT files which demonstrate usage of the WiFi on the PSP. His example sets up a telnet server on the PSP. you can telnet into it from your PC and type characters which appear on the PSP screen.
The fun begins!
- PSP WiFi Functionality - PSP Web Browser
- Forced PSP Upgrades Rant
- My First PSP Homebrew App
- PSP 1.5 Crack - Confirmed Working
- PSP 1.5 Crack - Release in less than 24 hours
- Smashing the Stack - PSP Buffer Overflow Exploits
- Swapless PSP 1.5 exploit
- PSP Ram Dump
- 6 ways to crash the Wipeout Browser
- 1.50, 1.51 Homebrew Exists