Links

Links back are appreciated. If you want your PSP hacking site linked here, contact me.

Also see:
Wii Component Cables

Wii Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks


Website Screenshot Thumbnails provided by WebShotsPro.com

Archives

LiquidIce's PSP Go Hacks

PSP Hacks, PSP Go Hacks, News, and Info. Find out about PSP Hacks and tricks such as: Converting video to PSP format. Running homebrew software. Compile PSP Linux. PSP Home Control. PSP Swap Trick. PSP Web Browsers. PSP WiFi Functionality. PSP controlled car

Sony PSP




Powered by Blogger


Starcraft 2 Cheats

Check out this Starcraft 2 Cheats Video
PSP Topsite Links

PSP Top Sites

Vote on the PSP Top 200
PSP Top 200 - Games, Videos, 

Wallpapers, Files, Hacks, Homebrew









Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Commercial PSP Home Control Product

So it looks like someone finally decided to market my idea.

A company called SkipJam who makes these little media centers is building a webpage into their unit that is formatted for a PSP.

Check out an article on them here:
http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/1391/skipjam_announces_psp

Funny how the screenshot shows a mouse pointer. Does the PSP browser have a mouse?

Those of you who have visited this page before may remember my PSP Home Control 1.0 Project that I did back in April.

I don't want to make any promises, but since then I have made several improvements to my Home Control System and I'm hoping to share some more pics and video with everyone soon. I promise you it is much crazier than anything that skipjam is doing. Stay tuned.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the v2.0 browser has a pointer that is controled by the joystick.

BTW, Where do you get a WACI NX? I cant seem to find one for sale.

12:53 PM  
Blogger LiquidIce said...

OK, I never used 2.0 so I dind' tknow it has a pointer.

Some quick google searches shows WACI NX for sale at http://www.buynx.com

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help! I am lost. I was searching for game site and somehow ended up here. How that happened I don't know, however I do like your Blog a lot. Would you mind if I add your Blog to my favorites page so others can visit?

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL funny you ask! When I setup my psp to web browse (wthout using any of the software you guys mentioned in this site) it automatically give me a mouse and points it to the links.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Hector-Kokubunji said...

hey hi i saw that u know a lot about psp, hey do u have the activation code of the psp media manager v1.0?

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous psphacks